What image do you want to use for the first large image. Enter the path (URL) to image in the single row table below. Upload image first to web graphics, and then copy the URL
|Image URL for 1st image
We research funding source options for smooth running of traffic and public transportation as well as monitoring national best practices for application in Central Florida.
Florida is growing rapidly; we seek ways to ensure the safety of our drivers, riders, and pedestrians as well as encourage smart growth in our urban and rural sectors.
Click below for our recent report:
2018 LWVOC Transportation Report Card
Image URL's and Link URL's for 3 boxes in the next section
||Where does this go when clicked?
HELP US RE-IMAGINE TRANSPORTATION
Transportation Committee Meeting: Action/Planning
Located: 1001 N Orange Ave, Credo Conduit
RSVP to Theo Webster
Become a committee member by contacting our Chairpersons HERE
Members ONLY: Visit our Forum to stay up-to-date with our activities and announcements.
Our 2019-2020 Program Goals were reached after careful consideration at our Annual Meeting.
What image do you want to use for the next large image. Enter the path (URL) to image in the single row table below. Upload image first to web graphics, and then copy the URL
|Image URL for 3rd panel
1. Encourage development of a community vision for transportation AND support dedicated funding for Lynx and SunRail.
2. Support SunRail to Orlando International Airport.
3. Support, with Natural Resources Committee, that the Osceola Parkway route find an alternate route and not go through Split Oak Nature Preserve.
4. Monitor Metroplan, LYNX and CFX strategic planning process to support better access to multimodal mass transportation for workers from home to work sites.
5. Support LYNX update to the 10-Year Transit Development Plan (TDP) and educate public on BusTracker, NeighborLink, Lynx See & Say, PawPass, and AccessLink.
6. Encourage Greater Orlando International Airport (GOAA) to mediate issues with TSA leadership and avoid divisive and disruptive privatization efforts.
Enter in your own information in the area below (bounded by the dotted lines). Fill with your own text,images or page rows from the right side toolbar or other elements. Type in your text, or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from word as formatting errors will occur.
2018 Transportation Report Card
First-tier Cities Deserve First-tier Transportation
Click HERE for PDF
Brightline gets extension to sell bonds for Orlando extension.
Read Orlando Weekly STORY
Pedestrian deaths rise in Central Florida,
nation. Complete Orlando Sentinel Article HERE
"Not only are there more of those crashes but the severity has increased so that proportionally more of them result in incapacitating or fatal injuries.— Mighk Wilson, MetroPlan Orlando
Click HERE for contact information